Find ways to write descriptive essay by the best essay writing service in the industry
A descriptive essay describes an event, thing or process. These essays are not planned to convince or argue with the reader or to provide a list of figures and facts. Writing a descriptive essay is like painting words. They are assigned to the students who write creatively. These essays appear in magazines, journals, blogs and compilations of essays. Such essays are free-form compositions and need logic which further reveals the topic to the reader. MyEssayWritingService.com provides essay writers and best essay writing service. This essay writing services provides knowledge and information to school and college going students. The basic key to writing a descriptive essay is to create a realistic image in the reader’s mind. Here are some steps which will help you to draft a descriptive essay:
- Pick a topic: Descriptive essay focuses on a person, a place, an event or a thing. A writer gives an idea by explaining the topic for the reader in a “showing” manner. “Showing” means that you will paint a picture for your reader. You can relate it to a moment in real life.
- Develop a good plan: Consider the time you need to write the essay and create a plan. It will help you to figure out the time you will spend on your essay. Make sure that you schedule break time for yourself to feel fresh and recharge yourself.
- Thesis statement: It is the idea that regulates the essay. It also determines the purpose of your essay and the information mentioned in the paper.
- Draw: You need to draw five columns in your notebook. Each column should label one of the five senses. This will include taste, touch, sound, sight and smell. This list will be beneficial to maintain a balance of your thoughts. Write down all the sensations and feelings you associate with your topic.
- Create an outline: You need to create an outline which will discuss all the things associated with the paragraphs written. Five paragraph essays are formed to include an introduction, a thesis statement, three body paragraphs which will support the statement and a conclusion which will summarize everything you have written in your essay.
- Topic sentence: After writing an introduction, craft a topic sentence at the starting of each paragraph of the body. It will allow the reader to know what the topic is about. It should be clear and precise.
- Body paragraphs: You need to write the body paragraphs based on the topic sentence. Body paragraphs are a proof that your thesis is genuine. You need to keep it in mind that everything that you jot down needs to relate to the topic sentence and thesis.
- Conclusion: It should summarize everything written in the essay. It is important to have a well-structured conclusion because it is the very last thing that a reader will read and it will stay in his/her mind for a long time.
- Finalize your essay: You need to read your essay as a reader will read it. Ask yourself questions and make sure that everything has been done properly.
Visit MyEssayWritingService.com to get best essay writing service UK at a reasonable cost.